Popular Posts

Saturday, February 12, 2011

No words could do J. Slikk's beats justice




I could sit here and try and describe how captivating my production partner J. Slikk's beats are, but my words couldn't possibly do them justice. So I will simply share some of his music with you. These two albums are a treat. First we have his collaboration effort with Cyrano entitled, "Soul Train Dancer, a tribute to Rosie Perez". With Cy on the mic and Slikk on the beats, you can't lose! Secondly, we have an instrumental album produced by J. Slikk entitled, "A Tribute to Jen DeLeon THE INSTRUMENTAL LP. It's not your everyday beat tape posted on a blog, trust me! You will zone out to the captivating rhythms and creativity that he has put on this piece of work. 

Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment