Cynergy Soundz
The Sound of Emotions
Popular Posts
Saigon Ft. Jovan Dais – Women Are The New Dogs (Video)
Pac Div – Anti-Freeze (Video)
brandUn DeShay – To The Sun
“Playground,” featuring BJ The Chicago Kid
Talib Kweli – Uh Oh f. Jean Grae (Extended Video)
Bishop Lamont ft Nate Dogg & SonReal - I'm Faded (Official Video) 2011
Mickey Factz - Taking Pictures Of Girls Naked
Vado - It's You f. Raheem Devaughn
Look where a track I produced for Drastic ended up. DOPE!!!!!!
Cleveland TRV900 from Rob DiQuattro on Vimeo .
I'm diggin this Dime Def joint!!!! FRESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, December 26, 2011
Hellpit Faeries (Jean Grae & Mela Machinko) – Jingle F*cking Bells (FreEP)
It's The Most Fucking Wonderful Time - Hellpit Faeries
from
W.A.R. Media
on
Vimeo
.
Hellpit Faeries - Jingle F@cking Bells (FreEP)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment